The Fraternal Order Of The Barn Owl Society
*A LODGE UNLIKE NO OTHER*
Live, Love, & Hoot
The Shoes Saves Foundation would like to thank The Barn Owl Society for it's constant support of the Shoes Saves Foundation. For more information about The Barn Owl Society contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 313-926-6702 and 734-833-3218, or email@example.com
Note: Open Enrollment begins November 9'TH, 2022
through May 8'TH, 2023.
*After 05/08/23, late enrollment is possible. ~ Please call after 05/08/23, to discuss enrollment options for membership.
The purpose of The Barn Owl Society is:
1) To grow, and develop relationships, with other like minded, and professional people.
2) To be a constant reminder; of a good citizen, & society member, globally.
3) To build strong interpersonal relationships in parenting, and family environments.
4) To help build barns, and animal shelters/habitats globally.
5) To facilitate recreational activities, and exercise environments, such as; The BOSS Riders Motorcycle Club/Sub-Committee, a division, or Sub-Committee of, The Fraternal Order of The Barn Owl Society. B.O.S.S. is an acronym for the words: Barn Owl Society Safest.
Search Box Example 1
favorite little owl
favorite two little
*Greetings, from The Barn Owl Society.*
We have a new number; Call us today.
313-926-6702 OR 734-833-3218
The Fraternal Order of The Barn Owl Society Official Logo
The Fraternal Order of The Barn Owl Society
The Barn Owl Society Membership Ring.
Available to all members.
What is The Barn Owl Society or the BOS? Barn Owl Society, is an ancient Greek woodworking society, which started in ancient Crete; around approximately 2700 BC, then spread, to Greece's mainland, around 2800 BC. The Barn Owl Society, is for all peoples worldwide, who work with wood, and any wood based products, either in professional capacities, or in hobby. This includes, all paper based products, from books, maps, magazines, and newspapers, as well. One of the things, the early Greeks were known for, was map making. The early Greeks, chiseled maps right in to pieces of wood. Along with map making, the ancient Greeks made, dishes, furniture, boats, and everything imaginable, from wood based products.
Note: The Official Color of, The Fraternal Order of The Barn Owl Society, is Purple.